As the Owner of Dynamic Touch, Kathy’s passion is to offer excellent therapeutic massage, and educate her clients on how they can take the best care possible of themselves.Kathy is the owner of Dynamic Touch and has been a Sports Massage Therapist since 1997. Her clients include everyone from professional athletes to active grandmothers.
- Member of Sports Massage Teams of 2012 and 2002 Olympics, and privately tended Olympians in the 2000 Sydney Games. Will be a member of the USA Swimming medical team for The Rio 2016 Olympics
- Provided care for Cirque du Soleil, USA Volleyball, and World Crossfit Games Competitors.
- Massage Therapist to USA Swimming National Team since 2001, High Performance Award
- 1,000-hour certificate in Sports and Therapeutic Massage at Western Institute of Neuromuscular Therapy, Board Certified.
- ART Full Body Certification in 2012.
- Member of American Pregnancy Massage Association, Society for Oncology Massage, and National Lymphedema Network.
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association since 1997
- Leads an active lifestyle, participating in Half Marathons, Sprint Triathlons, Ocean Swimming and Bicycle Commuting
- Resource for health and training tips for local clubs such as Orange County Triathlon, Velosport, and more
Expertise: Sports massage, Deep Tissue, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Pain Management, Trigger Point Therapy, Active Release Technique (ART) Lymphatic Drainage (MLD), Pregnancy Massage, Oncology Massage, Swedish massage, Post-Mastectomy Scar Release
Each Therapist sets their own prices. Click here for Kathy’s 2020 Price List