Destine started her career as a Licensed Massage practitioner in 2009. She earned her 1,000 hour certificate in Seattle Washington at Cortiva Institute. She is now a Certified by the California Massage Council and is happy to be a member at Dynamic Touch. She believes her purpose is using therapeutic touch as a means to help improve her clients’ quality of active daily living. She treats all of her clients with genuine care. She loves teaching preventive self-care as a way to stay in tune with our bodies overall health and wellness. Stress is a leading cause of illness and she loves to be a part of managing pain and stress for lasting impact. The end goal of massage is to live happier, longer and healthier!
When asked what she loves most about being a Massage Therapist, Destine says:
“MY CLIENTS ARE GIFTS. Touch is the essential essence of life healing and love. Massage has given me a life where I’m constantly learning. Its is truly a blessing to work in this field. I have been rewarded beyond words.”
She has worked in various settings both therapeutic and spa setting giving her a dynamic skill set and balanced effective approach.
- Expert in therapeutic massage and pain management
- Delivers excellent Deep Tissue Sports Massage for sore muscles.
- Her Relaxation massage is moderate to deep pressure, yet gentle and soothing
- She provides nurturing Pregnancy Massage to low/no risk Mothers to Be.
- Signature use of Hot Stone as a massage tool can provide both therapeutic elements and deeper relaxation. Upon Request, 24 hours in advance.
- Gentle stretching and Myofascial Release techniques can be added to any session.
Expertise: Neuromuscular Therapy, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Relaxation, Trigger Point Therapy, Pregnancy Massage (No and Low Risk).
Therapists set their own prices. Click here to see Destine’s full price list