Denise uses her knowledge, experience and skilled hands to relax injured and overused muscles. Whether it is to reduce stress, flush out body stiffness, improve circulation or reduce muscle cramps, her goal is to provide you with the restorative care and muscle relief you need to meet the various demands of your busy, active life. She will listen to your concerns and provide a session that leaves you feeling relaxed, refreshed and restored.
- 1,000-hour certificate in Sports and Therapeutic Massage at Western Institute of Neuromuscular Therapy.
- BCTMB and CAMTC certified and AMTA member since 2008
- Specially Certified in Pregnancy Massage and Oncology Massage
- Excellent match for Geriatric and special needs clients.
- Volunteer for MS 150 Bike Rides, Best Day Foundation and Greet The Day
Expertise: Swedish massage, Pregnancy Massage, Deep Tissue and Trigger Point Therapy, Oncology Massage.
Each therapist sets their own prices.Click here for Denise’s complete price list