Cindi has enjoyed a gratifying career working with individuals in many aspects of the fitness and wellness arena. Her respect and passion for the healing powers of Massage Therapy developed from personal experience, following a debilitating injury. She credits Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork for turning the corner in her recovery.
Cindi’s overall objective during a massage therapy session is to counter the effects that stress has on the body and improve mobility. She uses a variety of Therapeutic Massage modalities intended to release restricted areas of the body and help detox the tissues. Simply “feeling good” during a session is not enough; Cindi also wants to affect change that will carry over.
For athletes this may translate into optimal performance with fewer injuries.
For those living with chronic pain detoxing the tissues and improving mobility translates into being able to perform activities of daily living more efficiently, and with less pain.
- California Certified Massage Therapist with over 1000 hours of training
- Certified by NCBTMB and American Massage Therapy Assn Member
- BS degree in Exercise Science
- Director of a Corporate Wellness Center for 20 years
- ACSM Certified Fitness Trainer and Certified Pilates Practitioner
- Member of the Phoenix Society
- Sacred Lomi Lomi Certified practitioner since 2015
Lifelong involvement in competitive and recreational sports: Gymnastics, Rock Climbing, Marathons, Triathlons, Century Bike Rides, Trail running, Hiking and Backpacking.
Expertise: Sports Massage, Myofacial Release (MFR) Therapy, Massage Cupping, Thai Yoga Table Stretching, Trigger Point Therapy, Burn Scar Therapy, Posture and Ergonomic assessment.
Therapists set their own prices. Click here to see Cindi’s full price list