Stephanie utilizes a plethora of massage techniques, with an emphasis on both DeepTissue/Sports rehabilitation, and also a truly transporting Relaxation Massage; incorporating Sacred Lomi lomi techniques, and more!
She possesses a true energy, and passion for fitness. And is gifted with an impressive ability to give a strong deep tissue massage, while simultaneously, her touch is very intuitive and fine-detailed, a necessary catalyst to fully experience injury specific healing. Needless to say, this is a trait hard to find. She is naturally, very nurturing and engaging with clients, and has an earnest desire, that each client leave the session feeling dramatically different, and positively impacted. She strives to exceed expectations by carefully listening to clients, and customizing every massage specific to individual needs.
- CAMTC Certified Massage Therapist
- Along with an arsenal of advanced techniques, Steph creatively infuses elements of her experience in; Lomi lomi, Yoga, Gymnastics, Thai/Athletic Stretching, and Acupressure, and more, into her signature blend. It adds another dimension, resulting in deep muscle release and an unforgettable massage experience!
- Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Sacred Lomi Lomi Certified practitioner 2015
- Provider for Pre/Post event Massage and Stretching for:
- Newport Aquatic Center 10/2015
- Sam Couch Memorial Race, “Get off Da Couch” event.
- Light the Night Walk for Leukemia 9/2013 Angel Stadium, Anaheim.
Expertise: Sports & Deep Tissue Medical Massage Specialist, Relaxation/Swedish, Sacred Lomi lomi, Trigger Point, Oncology, Low/No-Risk Pregnancy, Pain and Stress Management, Pre/Post Sporting Event, Health and Wellness, and More!
Therapists set their own prices. Click here for Stephanie’s complete price list