Drawing on her experience as an engineer, Katcha’s motto has become “How does
the body work& how can I make it work better?” She gets amazing pain relief results
by working deep without discomfort, incorporating a “Less is More” approach. She
works with a wide range of clients – from the medically fragile to the professional
athlete. Clients who are preparing for competition, recovering from injury,
reconstructive or cosmetic surgery, & joint replacements as well as those going
through cancer treatments are singing her praises.
- Graduated with 1000 hours of training in Sports & Therapeutic Massage in 1998
- A team therapist & soigneur for the US Paralympic Cycling team at the 2012 London Paralympic Games
- Served Pro Beach Volleyball tournaments since 2007 and Attended US Olympic Swim Trials 2000 & 2004
- Sports Massage Therapist at UC Irvine’s Athletic Training Dept since 2001
- Mastered Manual Lymphatic Drainage techniques to speed up healing in post-surgical situations
Expertise: Rehabilitation & Pain Management, Post-Surgical Care, Manual Lymphatic Drainage
(MLD), Active Release Technique (ART), Sports Massage, Trigger Point Therapy,
Deep Tissue Massage, Oncology Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Swedish Massage
All Therapists set their own prices.Click here for Katcha’s full price list.